The TW-3.0-T Telemetry Handheld Display is a modern, slimline, multifunctional load monitoring device which is unique to DLM.
This innovative design is built with the user in mind. It has a large, high quality LCD screen which is optically bonded removing the need for a back light and improving clarity in bright sunlight. There are 12 devices on the network which can each be given a customisable friendly name made visible on the screen to make instant identification possible.
This multi featured high precision unit ensures reliable load readings while also being simple to operate. It can be used in conjunction with any DLM manufactured load cell, just look for the d+ logo on our products.
- Creates networks comprising of up to 12 individual devices from a single handheld display
- Up to 800m wireless range
- Ability to customise load cell name
- Internal audible alarm (90dB @ 0.1m / 75dB @ 1m)
- USB data logging
- RS232 serial or 0-5V analogue output
- Four advanced maths channels for totalising and use of trigonometric functions
- Built in pulse measurement to show speed and distance
- Rolling average feature for unsteady loads
- Specifically designed to work in high noise environments around powerful WiFi networks or port terminals
- Built in signal checker
- High quality optically bonded LCD display to improve clarity in bright sunlight
- Weight indication for any load cell fitted with DLM TW-3.0 transmitter board
- For use with wireless Running Line Monitors and Saddlebacks